Heating and Cooling Comfort
More Than Just Temperature Control
True heating and cooling comfort is a lot more than just keeping your house cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Do you want your furnace and air conditioner to be as effective as possible?
Forced Heating and Air is a locally owned and operated heating and cooling business serving the greater Minneapolis and St. Paul area, including, but definitely not limited to...
Spring Lake Park,
White Bear Lake,
White Bear Township,
After years in the installation and service fields of the HVAC industry, owner Chris Rettger started this company to do more than just “keep the equipment running.” He saw the opportunity to really educate homeowners on the impact and importance of all the variables involved in creating a comfortable home air environment. There’s a lot more to true air comfort than just having the biggest and the best equipment.
This site is for you if...
- You need a new furnace and/or air conditioner and want the most suitable match for your home
- You bought a house with an old system and want to know how to make the best of it
- You are building a new home or addition and want to design it for optimal air comfort
- You want to improve your energy efficiency and save money
- Your “Old Reliable” furnace might not be very safe after 15 years of dedicated service
- Your mechanical system is functioning fine, but you just aren’t satisfied with the air comfort in your home
How to Get the Most out of Your Heating and Cooling System
You probably already know that the correct size and type of your home’s furnace and air conditioning system is critical to its effectiveness.
Do you know that the size and layout of the duct work in your home has a major impact also?
And proper installation plays a big part in both effectiveness and safety, but the average homeowner often underestimates its value.
How do you make the most of these, and many other, considerations? They are all a part of an effective heating and cooling system. This website will help you understand all the ingredients that go into creating and fine-tuning your home’s heating and ventilation system. This will enable you to create an air comfort system that never draws attention to itself.
Sometimes it’s impossible to control all factors, but with more information, you can have an affect on your energy bills, your home’s comfort, and your family’s safety.
Stop back often as we will be frequently updating with more information! We will also soon be allowing you to submit some of your questions and concerns about your home air environment.
Table of Contents
- Improve Your Indoor Air Quality Today
- Breathe easy - Find out if your home's air quality is unhealthy, and then DO something about it!
- Weather Facts and Your Home Comfort
- Make those weather facts work to your benefit in improving you home's air comfort and quality.
- People-Friendly HVAC Products
- Looking for quality HVAC products from one source that you can trust? Our products are the foundation of our quality service.
- Air Conditioners - Are They All The Same?
- To determine which of the many air conditioners is right for your home and family, you will want to reconsider your views of size and price.
- Your Gas Furnace - Selection, Installation, Maintenance, Repair and More
- Learn about the many factors that influence the effectiveness of your gas furnace.
- Contact us for Free eBooks, Tips, Information, Consultations, and more!
- There are several ways to contact us. Choose a form that fits your need: information request, estimate request, comment, or feedback.